Makes 4 servings
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time 10 minutes
- 15ml canola oil
- 40ml soy sauce (reduced sodium)
- 10ml curry powder
- 30ml crunchy peanut butter
- 300g beef rump steak, cut into thin reaps
- 400g frozen stir fry vegetables
- 50g cashew nuts
- 30g fresh coriander (optional)
- Mix the oil, soy sauce, curry powder and peanut butter. Heat a large wok or pan over high heat and add the oil mixture. Add the beef strips and vegetables.
- Stir fry until done but still crispy.
- Add the nuts and flavour to taste with salt & pepper.
- Add coriander leaves.
- Serve with a small serving of brown rice