A healthy diet is crucial to having a healthy pregnancy. Good nutrition is essential to ensuring that a mother’s body can give the unborn baby the nourishment he or she requires to develop and grow.
The nutrition during pregnancy plan includes:
- Healthy weight gain during pregnancy guidelines and monitoring
- Personalized meal plan
- Supplementation advice during pregnancy
- How to lose the weight after pregnancy
- Exercise plan during pregnancy
- Infant feeding guidelines
- Gift box with goodies (to the value of R250)
The nutrition during pregnancy program runs throughout your 40 weeks of pregnancy:
- 1 initial (60 minute) consultation (for example in the first trimester)
- 6 follow up (20-30 minute) sessions preferably twice a month
The cost of your 40 week pregnancy program=R2000 (you save R400!)
Contact us now to get started!